Proline server distribution contains Proline Server (the server Core component, Cortex), Proline Admin (for system administration purpose) and Sequence Repository (to gather proteins information from fasta files).
- Windows Full Installer: Installs Proline Server modules and optionally PostgreSQL server (for Windows OS). Require administrative rights
- Windows Installer: Installs Proline Server modules (for Windows OS). PostgreSQL should already be installed, separately. No specific rights are required.
- Archive file: Contains archives for Proline Server modules. For manual installation on Windows or Linux OS.
Proline Studio, the rich client interface, is distributed in a Zip file that must be extracted on each client computer.
Proline Web is the web client interface
- Windows Installer- Coming soon: Installs the Proline Web application and optionally the MongoDB server.
- Archive file – Coming soon: Contains the Proline Web application without its requirements.